LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ups and Downs

So I keep going from 201 to 207 for the past few months. It is so annoying. But I really don't follow my lap-band "instructions" anymore anyway so its all my fault. I eat and drink together. I don't do proteins much. With the holidays right before us, this is going to be extra hard for me. I don't even go to the gym as much as I can. I always have an excuse as to why I don't go. Simple as this, I don't even know if I am doing my workouts correctly so I think why even go. Such a lame excuse.
I need to get under this 200 pound mark. I cant even blame anyone but myself for not being further along in my weight loss. I really should already be at goal, I mean I am almost 2 years out from surgery. Or maybe not. Everyone is different right. I've been at this weight for the longest time. I still have a good amount of restriction with the band. Maybe if I try not drinking while eating. I will have the full feeling longer? Or maybe just eating the right foods? I really think I should go back to some support meetings. I think it would help me a great deal since I seem to have forgotten the "rules"
Any tips for me guys?!
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Erica it sounds as if all you really need is to get motivated to follow through. We all need support at times. None of us are as strong as all of us together.

    Do you want it or not?!?

    ...and why?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently started my mission for weight loss and I'm finally taking it seriously. Started the last week of September and as of this morning I'm 20lbs. lighter! I can totally give you moral support if you need it! I've been pushing myself to workout regularly and finally eat right and I'm determined to be bikini ready by summer! You can do it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erica, how is the weight loss thing coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Don! Thank you for asking. I have actually GAINED weight. :/ I am just not doing something right! :(
      Thanks so much for asking! How have you been?

      Delete
    2. Everything is good, I can't complain, I saw you on my Twitter TL yesterday and thought about you, so I stopped thru to see if you still blogged the weight journey. Maybe the winter months aren't the best time to diet?

      Delete