LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Truth

I am sick of having the lapband. I get so frustrated with it. Either I can eat NONE or I can eat a ton. There is never a middle ground. Maybe I am not using my tool correctly? Who knows, but what I do know is I am tired. I always feel drained. I ate ONE strawberry on Saturday and ended up puking for an hour. Sometimes I just want to rip the band out. On the other hand, the other night I had a Chipotle bowl and ate the whole damn thing. So it took me forever but the whole damn bowl?! Geez!

Am I the only one?

5 comments:

  1. You. Are. Not. It's a fickle mistress. I wish I could get rid of it, but I have no idea what I'd do without it. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gift and a curse! Do you ever get pain in your port area?

      Delete
  2. it's definitely a love hate relationship that's for sure! It's day by day, even meal by meal for me. I know what I can and can not eat and I know when I can and can not eat. In the morning I have to stick with yogurt because my band is so tight. I know I can't eat bread, rice, or pasta without PBing, nor can I eat white meat chicken! I have days where I can eat everything and days I can't eat a thing! It's horrible!! Sometimes I wish I got the sleeve instead, but then I have days I'm so thankful for it. I think it's just a matter of learning and understand eachother (as weird as that sounds). Your band will learn what you like to eat (even things you shouldn't) and it you will learn to understand your band and what it will allow you to eat and won't allow you to eat. Remember to stay hydrated because that plays a huge role in your band as well!

    If you even wanna vent, I'm here for you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. You would think after 3 years I would have this thing down!

      Delete
  3. I ended up having to google what a lapband is, and I'm thinking that at the time you chose the best possible option for that which you're wanting to accomplish? Why do you suppose it's such a hassle now or has it always been this way since Day One?

    ReplyDelete