LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Back to Normal

Okay so not really. But I am now back working. 3 weeks off was enough i suppose. I am still sore. Things are going well on my first day back. I cant get comfy though while sitting at my desk. And i need a nap badly!
____
Feb 11th.

So I have not been able to finish a dang blog. So this week has tested me. It is so hard to be at work and eat properly. Sometimes I wish i had taken all 6 weeks off so that i could have at least had time to stop all soreness! Anyway I am unsure if i have lost anymore weight because well i feel like I have due to my clothes being loose on me and my face being smaller but my scale says no. :( One day at a time I suppose. I can not wait to go back to a support meeting and another nutrition class. I think i need to brush up on my information.

I feel good though all in all. I will post some pictures this weekend from my mom's computer. Since my laptop is broken. You can see the weight loss in my face.

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment