LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lunch & Snacks

I'd love to have a sandwich, but most of the time, bread is a HUGE no no because it gets stuck. And we all know what stuck episodes do. >___< They do not feel good in the least bit. So I have been eating turkey meat with avocado. Oh My Goodness! It is sooo yummy! But is it good for you? I know avocado is supposed to be a good fat... If i could eat this every single day for lunch I would. They looked very similar to the picture below I stole off the net lol (minus the green olives and veggies, I had a peach)



What are some of your easy lunch time foods that you eat while at work?

5 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing. I eat basically the same thing at Jimmy John's and I never thought to try making it at home (well, with the avocados, anyway... I do make turkey and cheese rollups). Hmm!

    My favorite lunch is just a blackened chicken salad that I make at home. Coat the chicken with ranch seasoning... it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely enough, I've never eaten avocado. But I am addicted to Jason Deli's turkey melts and Frisco's Deli turkey sandwiches. Both are soooooo good. I don't know how they do, but one can hardly taste the thickness of the bread.

    I also love eating Pizza slices during lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you NEVER have had Avocado?!?! That stuff with some salt sprinkled is soooo yummy! I'm getting excited just thinking about it. lol

      Delete
  3. I do the same thing! (I had GB about 5 years ago) Bread is just a waste of space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped eating bread earlier this year in a bid to eat healthier. Now I'll eat it about once a month. Damn, but I miss bread.

    ReplyDelete