LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Well I'll be damned!

So I guess I just learned that if I eat correctly, my band works! LOL So I made some chicken stew the other day and put it into containers to bring to work for lunch this week. I had chicken, zucchini and some other veggies in it and well lets just say, I was only able to eat half of the small piece of chicken I put into the container. I guess if I pre-cook my weekly meals I may see some kind of weight loss. smh.

I guess I can throw in a workout here and there this week while I am trying to be healthy....


-Erica

2 comments:

  1. You can do it:) just make small steps. Prepared lunches and planned meals on Sundays always make for a successful week for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, small steps, first and foremost. Thy go a long ways.

    ReplyDelete