LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

An Adjustment

So yesterday I went to my appt to talk about a conversion and I weighed in at 211. WHAT THE HELL?!?! ugh I just can't win! He said that my band is in place and it looks good so he does not recommend the conversion. Instead he said "Lets do an adjustment and see where that goes." Ummm my band holds 11CC's and I have 9 cc's in there now. Let's see how this works. For breakfast I had half of an Atkins protein shake. I was not able to have any more of that. I still feel really full.

I weighed myself this morning and I was 207.4, how is that even possible? Seriously this stresses me out way more than it needs to. BTW, I start back on the gym this week. I guess if I attempt to eat right, I may as well also workout.

Signed,

A frustrated chubby lapbander

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged about your weight, just stick to the exercises and good eating habits and see where it leads.

    I don't understand the sentiments about your band. Explain?

    ReplyDelete