LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

VSG

Well I did it. It has been 8 very long weeks of hell. I never in a million years thought recovery would go horrible for me. It has gone so bad. I had to take off 6 weeks of work and I am still feeling messed up. However here is an update picture:
A photo posted by Erica (@calierica) on
I am having a hard time eating. I dry heave all the time. I just feel shitty all the time. But hey, I am losing weight. *sigh*

I just wanted to update since I had not posted in a month.

Love to all...

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I just started the process yesterday of moving from band to sleeve. I really hope I don't have the same issues as I have 12 month old twin boys at home and that would really suck :( I hope you start to feel better and everything starts to look up from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Eric. I had my WTF moment at week 4-6 when I introduced real food. EVERYTHING made me nauseated. I'm so much better now. I hope things turn around for you soon.

    ReplyDelete