LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 2, 2015

Whoever says Weight Loss Surgery was easy...

can eat a fat one! I have lost about 40 pounds since November 17th. This has been super hard. It is hard to get enough protein in. It is hard to choose "healthy" foods. Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and say fuck it. But I wont. I want to get to 145 ASAP! So I will start going to the gym once I find my sports bras. haha I wish I was one of those patients who lost all of their weight within the first 6 months, but that is not me. I am a slow loser. :(

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It is not easy. I had a rough weekend trying to eat on a mini-vaca. Eating out is a bitch. I start getting nervous just thinking about eating in public. I finally convinced my husband to just let me eat 6 bites off of his plate so I don't have to stress out over a full plate of food in front of me. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete