LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving...

So I made it through this day without eating so much i got sick! Super proud of myself! Usually I would have felt hella sick by the night. This time, I only ate a bit of turkey and some stuffing.. oh and some type of sweet my uncle made. It was BOMB! lol I did good. I am really wanting some ideas of what type of protein shakes to get for afterwards. I guess when i go to my next appt they will talk more about that. I am really picky on what i eat anyway so i hope they are good. I cant imagine myself drinking nasty ish for 2 weeks. lol Dont mind the grammer issues i am having. I am at work typing this out and dont have time to fix it. :) Anyway... My birthday is coming in 19 days and lets just say it will be my last time partying like a rockstar for a very long time!

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment