LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Are those your daughters clothes?


So got a text message that said something like ' the cameraphone game send the 4th picture in your phone and fwd let's see how many crazy pics u can get' so thought okay I am bored ill send one. it just so happens that the 4th pic was one that had taken yesterday morning. a full body shot that I had taken as a reminder my shirt was a sweater top and pants, some fitted jeans. anyway I sent it and I got the response 'are those your daughters clothes' which offended me because they were not too small. they were just fitted! we all know that if a big girl wears big clothes they look bigger. Anyway felt so self concious the rest of the day even after being complimented. what my 'friend' had said left a lil scar on the way felt about myself! so lemme explain the pics - the first one obviously is what i wore to work. the 2nd one is my daughters dress lmao which is way too short and too small for my boobs i can still put it on lol smh anyway sometimes things said from the people you actually care about is worse than things being said from someone who you dont care about..
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Erica let the haters be your motivators..sometimes friends say things that they dont think would offend you but at the end of the day leave you with some insecurities about yourself..you look great in those pictures ..and call me crazy but I think you look better and skinnier in your daugthers dress!! that is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girly! I wish i had the balls to pull the dress off in public LOL!

    ReplyDelete