LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Liquid Diet

So I went to my one on one with Dr. Ali. He asked if i could go on a liquid diet until my surgery. So here I am, Day 2 and im so cranky! I am starving! I am actually doing breakfast and lunch slimfast and dinner a small meal - chicken or something like that and lots of veggies! Last night I was fine with dinner. I was full. It's during the day when I feel like biting someone's head off cus im so dang hungry! It isnt easy working customer service with this 'tude! My surgery is in 20 days. I am excited, nervous, anxious. I have so many different emotions. I keep thinking, what will i look like when its all done with? Will I have to get reconstructive surgery? Hmm Anyway I'm at work so i gotta go..
Lord give me strength to get past these next few days...
XOXO

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment