LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 weeks out

Well so much has happened in these short 6 weeks. I have been fighting off an infection at my port site. I am on my 2nd round of antibiotics. :( I have yet to get a fill due to the infection, but i am at 31 lbs gone so far. Woo Hoo. Well thats from MY home scale lol I was getting nervous so i decided to go see my dr's office to get a 2nd opinion on the infection. The Dr said he has seen much worse but gave me a shot of antibiotics in addition to what I was already taking. Sometimes I wish I had never done this, but then I am happy with my decision. It is certainly not as easy as i thought it was going to be. I have to always have my meals planned and i cant just get up and go, and maybe grab something while im out. Measuring out the food etc. Knowing how much to eat. The PA says 1/2 a cup. But when i look in my notes it says i should eat 3-4 oz of meat - well 4 oz is 1/2 cup.. what about my veggies etc? ugh I may have to go to a dang nutrition meeting soon so i know exactly what I should be eating and brush up on my information. Anyway, I'll post some pics tonight when I get home. I dont think much has changed.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment