LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Car Accident

Soooo a lot has happened since my last post. I went to Las Vegas for Memorial Day weekend. Had a good time hanging out and going to the movies. On Monday as I was heading home, i got into a car accident. My poor Saturn Ion flipped THREE times. And I was not hurt! *God was with me, as was my Gramma Kella*

I am so bad at keeping up this blog. I dont know why, its not like I have anything else to do when im at home ;) Anyway, here is a picture of my car...

I ended up buying a used car, a little red toyota corolla with less miles than the my poor ion. I miss my Ion so much! :(

2 comments:

  1. That's awful, glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful! :( Hope the insurance will get you a new one.

    (Anywho, found you on twitter, now following you on here! http://bandumentary.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete