LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SIX MONTHS?!?!?!

Wow has it really been six months since my surgery?! I went in not knowing how things would turn out. All I could think was THIS has to be the start of the new me. And here I am, six months later and so much happier. I never thought I could feel this way AND look this way. As of right now though my band is way too tight so that means i am unable to eat anything without it coming back up :( I knew that could happen, and all i need to do is go back to the Dr so they can remove some out of the band and ill be good and off these protein shakes. Although they are good (Body Fortress Cookies and Cream - Walmart $14.) I really want to eat lol Yah, im greedy. Finding so many people on Twitter that have had the Lapband is awesome! Reading their tweets inspires me. I just wish i had the motivation to work out on a regular. I went from a size 22 in December to a size 16 now. I am a happy woman. My first original goal was
 a size 14 and now that I am pretty much there, I think I would like to be a size 9. A 14 is still too big for my small frame.

XOXO,
Erica

Pictures for your viewing pleasure lol

Me 12-24-11

Me 07-15-11


7 comments:

  1. **New Follower**
    ~Ronnie sent me!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

    my30thsummer.blogspot

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica !! Found you via Ronnie ... you have had some awesome success ! I can only be hopeful at this point. My surgery date is Thr and I can't wait to join you in lapbandworld !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! You look beautiful. :)

    It's amazing how much better your life can be when you're healthier. I never even realized just how big I WAS until I started blogging and showing pictures of myself. Scary stuff!

    I'm loving Twitter so far, though I don't know who all to follow on there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look terrific!! Ronnie sent me - can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your accident is so scary! I'm glad you are okay. Congrats on your weight loss and successes so far though! You're doing great--keep up the good work! (Ronnie sent me)
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Erica: My name is Leah Ingram, and I'm writing profiles of why people chose to have LAP-BAND done. Might you have time for a phone or email interview this weekend? Please let me know: leah dot ingram at comcast dot net. Also, I'm @suddenlyfrugal on Twitter. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete