LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Eating Out..

I took the kids to eat dinner last week at this great and cheap. I got a chicken tosada. Explaining to the waitress that i needed a smaller portion, she looked at me sideways. I wonder what goes through peoples heads when I say i need a small portion or when i ask for the food AND a to-go box. Oh well that really does not matter. ;)
So does everyone else find it hard to eat out and stay within the amount of food you should eat? I did good that night i have to admit, i was stoked that i was gonna have some yummy left overs but the next day, the chicken didnt like me and ended up getting stuck and well I threw it out :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry your chicken didn't agree with you.

    I've never ordered mine half on the plate half in a box, I just try and feel satisfied off as little as possible. But that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... that sure is a lot of sizes in only six months ! I can only hope to be that successful ! Sorry the chix didn't work out for you but you did mention you need some unfill ... good luck !

    ReplyDelete