LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BYOC ?!?!

Guess I will jump on the band wagon....

Let’s get to what we came here for! BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!

Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”

1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)



Some sticky notes and a Hello Kitty toy

2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?

Another thought of my awesome tattoo idea

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?

I dont have a nightstand. But next to my bed I have a bottle of water and the remote control.

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?

Money - easy, money to do whatever I wish with which will be to save for my Atlanta trip. :D
 
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life is random. Filled with work and kids. And a little play time in between.

Blog life is getting better. I am trying to stay on board with posting and what not but its not easy when I dont have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment