LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

BYOC

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!!
  1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)
    An apartment 1st floor of 3 stories. I love it!
  2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)
    I live in Anaheim, Ca - Home of Disneyland and the Angels! Tourist town. Lots of things to do. I wouldn't have it any other way!
  3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)
    I moved here when I was 18 from a city over, moved away to Las Vegas and came back here. Its home.
  4. What’s the view like from your backyard?
    No backyard :(
  5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
    In real life, things are going well. No changes. Just living and working.
    In blogland, nothing. I need to step it up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment