LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of 2011

So its about 3 hours and 45 mins til 2012 and instead of being out drinking with my friends at the Butterfly Lounge, I am home with my mini's. Basketball shorts and a Big K.R.I.T shirt! Stylin'! Anyway the reason for this blog is to get some thoughts off my mind.
Being the mother of a plus size teenager her and I had a talk about weight and what not. Obviously she knows I've have the lapband and really watch what we eat at home, but I cant be with her 24/7 as I share custody with the ex. 50/50! So she and I have an agreement, in 2012, we will both go to the gym and focus on weight loss. If you know me, you know I HATE working out and being sweaty! Gross! So this is something I am willing to do to help my lil mama get in shape!
I am in a better mind state than I was last year. 2010 wasnt a bad year, it just wasnt nearly as great as 2011 was. I allowed myself to let walls down and allowed myself to feel. While it didnt work out the way I had hoped, I know that i am capable of having emotions. So in 2012 I wont be so dang negative about relationships and what not. lol
I am letting go of the toxic relationship I have with a friend. That saddens me, but I know it is for the best. It's going to be hard not responding to texts and not picking up calls but honestly, its for the best and this person is selfish and needs to focus on himself before he can be any good for anyone else.
With that being said,
Happy New Year!
See ya next year...

XOXO
Erica

2 comments:

  1. That's great for you! The journey starts with a single step and all that, and if cutting out some dumb man was the right move - I'm all for it! Sounds like he didn't appreciate you anyway.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete