LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BYOC - Tuesday Edition

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! 5 little questions we answer to give our blogging brains a break and to get to know each other better. Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!




1. If money and time wasn't a problem - name a place you'd go on vacation and for how long?

I'd go back to Atlanta, I mean I do want to travel and see more than just Atlanta but for NOW?! Yep, visit and get more tattoos. I'd probably just stay 2 weeks. Anything more I'd be tired of it.

2. This week I had a discussion with some friends about names our children or other people we know call the "nether regions". Don't hate - it's funny. So let's share them for a laugh. Any creative words for hoohaa and tallywhacker you think we haven't heard yet

I'm not very creative for naming those types of things. I just use Vag and Peen, very kid like LMAO

3. Take a picture of your nails right now! Bossy, aren't I? I just had my nails done - I can't help it. I neeeed to show someone!


Ew no! My nails are horrid! I just removed my fake nails and they look like who did it and why?!



4. Tell me about the weather right now where you are!

Our weather in So Cali is crazy right now, it was raining yesterday, today its sunny and beautiful!


5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and blog land.


Real life: My life is full of work and kids. I am trying the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and well, i have done like 4 days lol My body is so sore its hard to do it the next day :( I guess i just gotta suck it up and do it!

Blog life: I wish I had more things to say in my blog, I start a blog and then I decide to "finish later" which never gets done. Blah

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I love that pic of Clooney. Sigh. Let us know how the 30 day shred goes. Hope ya took some before pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete