LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sickly...

So is it me that seems to be sick a lot? Ever since I have had the band put in place it seems like I'm sick every other month or so. I don't get it. I am currently taking Alka-Seltzer Day time cold meds in the day and night time at night just so I can sleep. I am really tired of getting sick. Any of my fellow lap-banders experience this? I also thought maybe due to the things I do eat maybe my immune system isn't as good since I dont get all the nutrients needed? I dunno...

Anyway thanks for reading my rant..
XOXO
E

2 comments:

  1. i don't know either. I have actually NOT been sick since I had the band put in 8 months ago. And that is unusual so I am at a loss. Are you tracking your food? Can you talk to a nutricionist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin C pills usually strengthen immune systems, for the most part.

    ReplyDelete