LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eff Jillian Michaels

So um yea, I started the 30 day shred and did it for a few days and um no. Just no. My legs were shaking and I could hardly sit down. I know "no pain no gain" but good lord I'm just too damn big for all that jumping around nonsense. I need to get something with less impact on my joints before I go ahead and do this 30 day shred nonsense lol I need to get on CL and look for a cheap elliptical like I had originally planned on.
So this is me yesterday:
I feel like I look so much smaller in pictures than I do in person. I can hide my tummy well. That is the ONLY part of me I have. My stomach. I wish i could just cut it off and Id be okay... Thanks for listening to me vent..
XOXO

E

2 comments:

  1. You can't look smaller in pictures, because it's you, silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to blog about this same subject. I find that the Biggest Loser DVDs are really good because they tend to be more low impact and made for bigger people who are starting a workout regimen, not just someone trying to get in shape.

    ReplyDelete