LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Random Post

So Christmas has came and went. While it did not seem like Christmas with 80* weather here in California it was a nice day. The kids enjoyed their gifts from everyone. I enjoyed my family time.

So yesterday, Big Boy from Power 106, our local radio station dropped a book called "An XL life: Staying Big at half the size" Its about his life (duh) but what really got me to want his book was him having weight loss surgery. I mean come on, who doesnt want to read about a man who weighed 500 pounds and was able to shed the pounds.

Anyway, I started reading the book on BN.com and had to run to get the book right after work yesterday. I started it last night and my eyes got teary. Being an emotional eater myself, I can totally see how his childhood could be the underlying problem to his weight gain. I cant for the life of me figure out the source of my emotional eating. An unhappy marriage? My childhood wasn't the best either. I think I see my childhood a lot differently than others may have seen it. I wish I could go more into my thoughts about my childhood, but I wont.

Speaking of emotional eating. I still do this on occasion. I get upset and I head for the kitchen. I stop myself a lot of the times because well there just isnt anything to snack on. I refuse to buy snack foods for this reason. I would have to actually make something and well when I am emotional, I rather not cook. I need to find a proper outlet so that I do not mess up the lapband by over eating or eating when things are wrong.

So my goals this year are to get down to 150. If i go lower, cool, but at the end of 2012 I better be 150 lbs!
Anyway gotta get to work sooo until next time,

Oh and go get Big Boys book "An XL Life: Staying Big at Half The Size"


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment