LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

LovelessSociety.com

So my Atlanta trip has came and gone. I miss it dearly already. While I was in Atlanta, I lost 5 pounds. It probably had something to do with the fact I was walking a lot, and my food intake was minimal. The weather was cold, a Cali girl isn't used that that kinda stuff!
Anyway, while I was there I was tattooed by the best ever Melvin Todd. He added to my arm. My arm is beautiful. I also did a photo shoot while I was there. You can check me out Loveless Erica. It has a little interview and some amazing pictures. I fall in love with my arm all over again and a little bit more each day. Oh and I also am the proud owner of the very first Loveless Society painting. It sits on my side table in my room.
Please go to the site and read about Cupid. He's an awesome Cherub and what he stands for is even better.
Go ahead and check the site and let me know what you think.
XOXO
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment