LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

BYOC

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! Brought to you by the one and only Drazil! We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!!
  1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
    -Any type of candy.
  2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?
     -I am me while on vacation. Nothing changes. I actually eat less while I am away because I am scared something will get "stuck"
  3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
    -Boy, this is hard..
    1. Funny
    2. Outgoing
    I give up.. lol
  4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
    -I fear being alone. Like forever.
  5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
    In real life, things have been great. I am 12 days away from being in Atlanta. My son is back in baseball and the girls are helping with the team. All 3 kids are getting good grades! Life is well!

    In blogland, I am still trying to blog a bit more. I am so dang random so its hard. My brain is pretty scattered when it comes to writing.

2 comments:

  1. Being alone is on alot of people's list, I'm noticing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - no one likes the thought of being alone, forever. Forever is such a long, long time.

    Valentines Day's candy is so played out.

    ReplyDelete