LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

On to better news....
I get to go see my boo Dom Kennedy tomorrow! I am super excited! I haven't gone to a concert in a while and have never seen him perform. For some reason I enjoy his music even though he is kinda ratchet. I still have no idea what I am going to wear. I thought about my blue sweater dress with the black belt and some cute strappy black sandals since I can not wear my new shoes due to my injury. *laughs* But what if I get cold. Maybe some jeans and a cute low cut top? Nah the dress I am sure is what it will be. With my cute hoop earrings... I am super excited for this show. Been on my Dom tip all last week and this week so I can learn all the lyrics and rap along with him....

Oh and I finally get my MRI on my knee tomorrow before the show. Lets hope there isnt any real damage to my poor knee. I don't want to feel old at the ripe age of 32 anymore.

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment