LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why dont *I* see it?

67 pounds gone. FOREVER. And I still don't see it. In my mind, I look like the 262 pound Erica. Yes, that is how much I weighed when I started out on this journey. I know it will be like this for a long while. But its sooo frustrating. Sometimes I wish i had kept at least one pair of my old jeans to see the difference. I gave them all away so that I couldn't/wouldn't go back. I went from a size 24 to a 14. If I didn't have a tummy, I'd be happy! Like honestly happy. I said my goal size was a 14. But my tummy says HELL NO! *Chuckles*
4/2010
3/2012
 Sooo here are two pics I could find a side view of me. Two years apart. Geez I sure have been complaining a lot lately. o_O I really don't mean to but sometimes I need to vent and what better place to vent than my own blog! lol Okay, I guess looking at the pictures, I do see some loss.
I am sounding a bit crazy, so i will stop typing...
for now....
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment