LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hurt Knee = No Workouts + A Funny..

So I am pretty bummed. About two weeks ago, I fell and hurt my knee pretty bad. I am still limping around. I have not been able to work out. I am feeling it too. I think I have actually gained some weight. :(
So here is a funny story:
I havent been able to really clean up too well because I cant stand too long otherwise it hurts. So I decided to put away some clothes that were on bed. I am hanging up clothes and then bam, I trip over my son's shoe and fall AGAIN! So not only did I fall two weeks ago, I fell again the day before yesterday. Needless to say, my leg hurts a bit more. Its more tender now. So not only did I fall again, I fell INTO a box I have in my closet full of the kids school stuff and important papers that I need a filing cabinet for. And was STUCK there for a good 10-15 minutes before I could get up. I cried then laughed hysterically. Only me..

I have been wearing a knee brace. It helps some but really, I just want to be able to move my knee normally. I am supposed to be getting an MRI but my insurance hasnt approved it. Soo I will continue to pop pain meds at night and be in pain during the day walking around like I got a crippled leg. Not that there is anything wrong with a crippled leg, if you got one ;)

Ok I think i am done complaining now!

4 comments:

  1. I had a knee injury back in '08 and it nagged for a while...too funny at falling into a box and laughing hysterically at not being able to stand up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope and pray it heals real quick, I have a Dom Kennedy concert next wednesday that I do not intend on missing! Knee brace and all I am in there! lol

      Delete
  2. That stinks! Hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete