LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Putting it all out there....

Sooo lately I have been wondering what was wrong with me. I am a decent looking chick, chubby, but I got a cute face so I've been told. But I am single. Do not go on dates, hell I dont think I have been asked on one in a long while, and if I have, its been some dude whose idea of a date is to come to my house to "watch movies." Um NO! Well I have figured it out, so I think. I am unavailable. I have not let go completely of my past. My divorce. I am admitting it here in hopes to finally let go. My ex and I are "friends" meaning, when things go his way, we get along. Once I say no or do something he does not like, he makes my life HELL and I go along because I rather keep the peace. I usually keep my personal life, personal but I have to let this go. How in the world do I move on? It has been 3 years now and I have met an amazing person who I let go because I am stuck on someone who I am no longer with. *slaps myself in the forehead*

Soo now I have another issue. WHY am I not motivated?! Now with my hurt leg, I know I cant workout but my eating choices have been so bad lately. My soda intake is not okay. I actually put a picture of a fat woman up on my computer screen as a reminder what I do not want to look like. *sigh* I wish this was so much easier. I did not have the lap-band put in so I can stay fat. Do I not love myself enough to want this for ME? It is so frustrating. Someone give me some tips. Because I need to get to my personal goal by my birthday at the end of the year...

I have so much more I need to get out, but will wait on it...
Sincerely a tired frustrated woman!

4 comments:

  1. My ex and I are "friends" meaning, when things go his way, we get along.

    I know this isn't meant to be funny, but I couldn't help but find humorous. I hear this often, myself.

    Hmm. I have no clear answers cause you know your situation better than me. But, let me ask: Do you think not being able to completely let go of your ex plays an important role in your non-motivation, elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know... I actually do think it has a lot to do with it. But why hold on to something that I don't want? I don't get it.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like your husband is for the time being or until something else arrives?

      Delete
    3. Maybe that is what it is. He is a space keeper.. lol Geez, I need a life! lol

      Delete